Youth Camp Pricing (Ages 9-18)
Due to the generosity of our supporters we are proud to offer you the least expensive all-inclusive tuition rate in the country!
Youth Camp Session 1 & 2$4,325.00
June 11 – July 8, 2017
July 9 – Aug 5, 2017
Your Investment includes:
- Aquatics at the Pool
- Arts & Crafts
- Basic Nutrition
- Balance/ Posture/ Core Exercises
- Cardio Exercise
- Fun Evening Activities/ Games
- Health Education
- Instructional Biking
- Noncompetitive Sports
- Physical and Fitness Assessments
- Self Defense
- Social skills
- Strength Training
- Sunday Electives
- Waterfront Activities
- WIT® Curriculum
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Stress Management Techniques
- Relaxation Techniques
Youth Camp Session 3$8,225.00
June 11 – Aug 5, 2017
Building upon a 4 week curriculum:
- Advanced Nutrition
- Cooking Classes
- Menu planning
- Basic First Aid
- Leadership Skills
- “Panther Prowl” to St. Louis Attractions
- Team Building
Youth Camp Refresher$2,500.00
Call for 2 week dates
Based on availability Sunday thru Saturday
from June 11 – Aug 5, 2017
- Climbing Wall Challenge
- First Aid Simulations
- Leadership Responsibility
- Physical and Fitness Assessment
- Wilderness Survival (optional)
- Programs are guided by extensive whole health and nutrition education.
- Our 4 & 8 week session lengths are needed to achieve success and break the cycle of failing, shortened approaches.
- Camp offers weekly phone text, post-camp after care, providing information, guidance and motivation.
- The only non-profit camp.
- Not driven by money or profit motive, but to jump start the success of every camper.
- We understand that many families are struggling economically.
- Please contact your private insurance and speak with your benefits manager to find information regarding weight loss program coverage. Some insurance companies will reimburse a portion of the costs if you call it a PROGRAM instead of a CAMP, but this responsibility is ultimately between you and your insurance company. Camp does not accept or bill insurance.
- Most FLEX plans will reimburse for weight loss programs when prescribed by a physician.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS based on financial need or verifiable extenuating circumstances DUE BY April 15th of each year. Due to limited resources we do not register anyone that is uncertain if they can afford tuition until after April 15th of each year. If you are registering online then it is assumed you have the resources to pay for camp without relying on scholarship funds.
Award winners are notified by phone the first week of May for the upcoming season.
Mail application to:
Camp Jump Start
3602 Lions Den Road
Imperial, MO 63052
*Camp reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify prices and fees at any time.
Camp pricing is all inclusive except for transportation from airport, individual requests, personal items, medical needs and prescription medications. For the safety of your child, we do insist on unit dosing of prescription medications through CampMeds.
Call camp if you need assistance with any of these parental responsibilities. We do offer services and honor individual requests as possible for your convenience. For example–Early departure from contract dates will result in a $300 fee prior to release. Camper transport to the airport outside of opening and closing days will be an additional $100 per transport.